Thursday 5 July 2012

rzvn update(s)

So yeah... this is going to be another one of those posts where I throw text at you and include a vlogbrothers video. Yup... good times.

Summer vacation has begun which means... another year of fun in the city. The city being bigger will surely help this year, but still... beyond a trip home at the end of the summer, I've got nothing particularly fun planned. There are a few thing which I will procrastinate doing and Fahrenheit 451, the book I will read. Here is a video about that (John speaks about the book somewhere in the second part of the video).




I love the idea that books become real only if you read them. I will try and blog about my experience reading this, but will most probably fail. 




Here are a few shots of Vienna at 4 a.m. to compensate for that. Enjoy!

You're thinking... 'escalators, no big deal'. Well... the thing is... They're NEVER unused.... except at 4 a.m. There was no one in one of the most crowded subway stations in Vienna, I felt like Robert Neville in I am Legend.










R

No comments:

Post a Comment