Tuesday 25 January 2011

One shot, one kill.... day two

Green frog wants green

Original exposure

Alright.. we have a first fail on the project. I miscalculated the white balance with this one... thank God for Photoshop. That Variations command never lets me down. I'm not really happy about how this one came out in terms of exposure either. I mean... my frog is clearly overexposed (Renoni Vice: You should just zip your fly.... haha! Me: I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer.) and there's really no way of successfully fixing that, even if you're shooting raw. I originally wanted to do something using natural light and shoot something with the camera handheld, but daylight just fades so soon these days. Spring is still out there somewhere; it's just a matter of time now.

I case you don't know already, green is my favourite colour, which means I own a lot of green stuff (oddly enough, very few green clothes), like a green bag, two green frogs, 4 green walls and a ceiling, a green desk lamp, a green pen and a few other things. What's really great about this green thing is that many of my friends know about it, so whenever they make me a present, there is a great chance they'll go for something green. I really appreciate that.

Here's the setting of the shoot.... Another shot tomorrow!



R

P.S. Renoni Vice said something today while I was typing. In case you don't know who she is... you'll tune it out soon. I'll write something about her one day. She keeps bugging me about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment